CINCINNATI, OH— May 17, 2018— Links Unlimited, a Corporate Channel supplier and fulfillment organization for many of the best brands in retail is excited to announce a new Electronics Experience as an event gifting option. This package is being added to the current event gifting offerings that include these premium brands: Ray-Ban, Oakley, Costa, LeSpecs, Beats, Fossil and Michael Kors.
“We are extremely pleased to add an Electronics Experience to our event gifting arsenal. Our new package options allow individuals the opportunity to choose the brand and product that best fits their needs,” said Bret Williams, Director of Global Events at Links Unlimited. “Meeting planners strive to deliver more than just a unique room drop gift – they want to create excitement and enjoyment for their guests. Links is continuing to build our event gifting portfolio to offer just that!”
The new Electronics Experience offers a combination of the following brands:
- Beats has effectively brought the energy, emotion and excitement of playback in the recording studio to the listening experience and has introduced an entirely new generation to the possibilities of premium sound entertainment.
- Amazon Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon.com to offer customers more types of products, more conveniently and at lower prices.
- Ultimate Ears are wireless speakers with 360-degrees of awesome audio performance, they're portable, seriously waterproof, and virtually indestructible.
- Tile keeps you close to the things that matter most. Attach, stick, or place Tiles inside everyday items and keep track of them in an easy-to-use app.
- JBL speakers amplify the music that immerses you in a moment. Don’t just look, really see. Don’t just live, experience. And don’t just hear, #DareToListen
In addition to the event experience, Links Unlimited has developed a web redemption gifting solution, which is a great option for international events.
For more information about Links Unlimited Event Experiences, log on to www.linksunlimited.com, email email@example.com or call 866-465-4657.